- Complete Services
- Involves removing all the refractory lining and replacing with all new high quality Super Duty Firebrick and refractory materials as well as back up insulation. This process takes about 35 to 40 hrs to complete. Job site is kept clean and safe at all times. Complete heat up instructions provided on all repairs.
After Chamber Rebuild
- After chamber repairs requires replacing all or a portion of firebrick in various areas of the lower chamber, stack area, and hot pass throat area.
Floor, Wall, & Roof Replacements
- Floor / Hearth replacement involves demolition of old material and replacing the lower chamber center support wall, baffle if the unit has one and casting a new 3000 degree high strength abrasion resistant material. All floors are cast with a gentle rise at the loading and clean out doors for smooth and effortless removal of cremains.
Before, During, & Completed
- Routine Service & Repairs
- Stacks can be repaired without being replaced!
Inspection & Maintenance
- Welding and mechanical services repairing stress cracks of the door frame, replacing or repairing draft inducer tubes, stack connection repairs, door adjustments, bearings greased, and hydraulics checked.
-Consulting on retrofits turning an old cold hearth retort into a hot hearth. Call Chuck to discuss any concerns or issues you may have.
Crematory equipment, parts, and supplies
Without being replaced
Tune ups include a complete inspection of all components, air-fuel adjustments, control panel service, blower motor service, parts replacements.
Tune ups include:
- A complete inspection of all components
- Air-fuel adjustments
- Control panel service
- Blower motor service
- Parts replacements.
For more info on parts and supplies please visit:
If you have a machine in need of a tune up please contact us we would be more than happy to help!